With the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Grow-the-Fun Garden to Kitchen playset, toddlers can “plant,” pick, “prepare” and serve fresh pretend food, creating their own delicious farm-to-table meals. This two-sided interactive playset features a home garden on one side and a play kitchen on the other, each loaded with lights, music, and hands-on play for toddlers to explore. Smart Stages learning content teaches letters, counting, colors, shapes, healthy eating and more as little gardeners play. Try an alphabet smoothie. It pairs well with avocado toast!
- Two-sided, garden-to-kitchen playset with 30 play pieces, colorful lights, music and learning content for fresh pretend play
- Smart Stages learning content changes as baby grows and teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, opposites, healthy eating, manners and following directions
- In the garden, toddlers can “plant” flowers, sort fruit & veggie shapes, turn the lights on & off, gather eggs, spin the tomatoes and “stir” the honey
- In the kitchen, kids can “mix” smoothies in the blender, flip through the recipe book, “prep” a tasty meal and serve it
- For toddler and preschool gardeners ages 18-36 months