After hundreds of letters poured in requesting a boyfriend for Barbie, Mattel introduced Ken in 1961 and the world’s most iconic couple was born. The 60th anniversary of Ken Carson is celebrated with this reproduction of the original Ken doll featuring a Silkstone body and classic beach style. Ken is outfitted in red cotton swim trucks with a white stripe and stylish brown beach sandals with red straps. With flocked, sunshine blonde hair, his beach look is complete with a yellow terry cloth towel. A “Genuine Ken” wrist tag keeps him true to the original production and makes him the perfect gift for Barbie fans and collectors. With his classic charm and dashing good looks, Ken is still a doll, then and now. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Barbie celebrates the 60th anniversary of Ken Carson with a classic reproduction of the original 1961 Ken doll
- Ken doll sports his classic beach look in red cotton swim trunks with a white stripe and stylish brown beach sandals with red straps
- Flocked, sunshine blonde hair and a yellow terrycloth beach towel complete the look
- A “Genuine Ken” wrist tag keeps this classic Ken doll true to the original production
- Featuring a genuine Silkstone body and so many nostalgic details, this 1961 Ken doll reproduction makes the perfect gift for fans and collectors