Ken doll is celebrating his 60th anniversary with throwback styles that take a look at his stylish past! This doll wears a workout outfit inspired by 1984 Great Shape Ken doll and updated with today’s trends. Kids will want to collect them all to play out stories with one of Barbie doll’s oldest and dearest besties! Includes Ken doll wearing fashions and shoes. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ken dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Ken doll is celebrating his 60th anniversary in style — of the past!
- This workout retro looks represent one his most iconic outfits — 1984 Great Shape Ken doll — updated with a modern twist
- Ken doll wears a white t-shirt with colorful stripes, blue joggers and white sneakers
- He has a hand weight the doll can really hold to encourage role-play and storytelling fun
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older who will love exploring the world of Barbie with her bestie Ken (each sold separately, subject to availability)