Ken doll is celebrating his 60th anniversary with throwback styles that take a look at his stylish past! This doll wears a performance outfit inspired by 1985 Rocker Derek doll and updated with today’s trends. Kids will want to collect them all to play out stories with one of Barbie doll’s oldest and dearest besties! Includes Ken doll wearing fashions and shoes. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ken dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Ken doll is celebrating his 60th anniversary in style — of the past!
- This retro looks represent one his most iconic outfits — 1985 Rocker Derek doll — updated with a modern twist
- Ken doll wears a pair of black shorts, white sneakers…
- …and a bright pink jacket with a neon graphic print, collar and yellow shirt detail that captures the decade
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older who will love exploring the world of Barbie with her bestie Ken (each sold separately, subject to availability)