Joss is a fierce surfer girl who never backs down from a challenge—even if it means taking a chance on something new, like trying out for cheer. But landing a spot on the cheer team is harder than it looks: Joss is hard of hearing, and often misses the count. She’s determined to prove herself as a cheerleader and a surfer girl and realizes that an all-in attitude and an open mind might help her fly higher than ever before.
- The 18” Joss doll has brown eyes and long layered brown hair with sun-kissed highlights that can be brushed and styled
- Her favorite outfit has a zip-up hoodie top with foil-print waves and denim shorts with embroidery on the pockets
- A pink print swimsuit means she’s always ready for playing at the beach
- Her hearing aid comes with its own carrying case and a brush to keep the sand out of it (plus a backup hearing aid in case she can’t find hers)
- Pink flip-flop sandals are perfect for wearing to the beach
- She includes the Joss paperback book
- Dolls should not be placed in water.